A travelling market comes to Fairhaven...

Here visitors can look around, post questions or just say hi.
rushin

A travelling market comes to Fairhaven...

Post by rushin » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:38 pm

Greetings Friends!

Team Spirit are planning to hold a crafters market in Fairhaven in the near future. The general idea is to have a fun couple of hours where newer players can meet some of the older ones, pick up some decent equipment and generally have a nice time (there will be plenty of master crafters also so its an event for everyone). We would love all of you to come if you are able, to help out as a crafter maybe but also to provide some entertainment if possible :)

We would be honoured if Drak could make it to tell some tales to all, and we are thinking of having a mektoub race to end the evening, but also maybe some fun games throughout – I’ll be talking to Kyerna also about this, but I know Sxar is partial to putting on her pirate hat! There will also be a knife fight for anyone that’s interested.

I’ll be making a post on the main forums when we have things worked out a bit more, but please post here, or on our forums (http://www.ts-guild.net), or grab me, Faa, or anyone else from TS you might see around if you’d like to help, have any ideas, etc, etc. Current time under discussion is Saturday 3rd Feb, 18:00-22:00 gmt but this is fairly flexible if it turns out to be a bad time.

See you soon

rush

Crythos
Guild Sharpshooter

Post by Crythos » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:15 pm

Nice idea Rushin keep us up to speed on the time etc if it changes.